Sunday, February 10, 2013

Get Your Pinque On

Had to tell all of you about a great deal at 
This is an amazing package!!!
Here is what you will get!!
PAQ #1 - $25.00 (retail value is $34.85)

WHAT YOU WILL GET IN YOUR PAQ:
(14) Fabric Flowers [Mixed Flower Set B: 2 large, 3 medium, 4 small, 5 miniature]
(8) Beaded Stick Pins
(6) Small 3/4" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)
(6) Large Felt Poppers (w FCB centers)
(4) Layered Garden Beauties
(4) Large 1.5" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)
(1) 2.5" Elegant Floral (w/Embellished Center)

+ a FREE gift just for purchasing PAQ #1
(2) Handmade Angel Stick Pins

Check it out here is your link to add a little Pinque to your projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...