Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Would you ever guess Wednesday with My Cricut Craft Room

Welcome to Would you ever Guess Wednesday with My Cricut Craft Room!!

Well I chose the option to make a box!
So I used Tablescapes Fall and Winter Cartridge and Bags Tags Boxes and More 2 to create both of my Christmas boxes. Both boxes were cut at 8 inches. Now I hate to admit it but it is the first time I have used both of these cartridges so it was a learning process for me :) I used the snow flake napkin ring to embellish the top of the blue box. Now when I say it was a learning process I was serious. I ended up with a few " spare" pieces but both boxes went together easily. Have you ever known anyone that was putting together something and had a few left over screws that they just tossed?? Well being a paper crafter that does not want to waste pretty paper I used the " extra" pieces as embellishments. Shh don't tell the hubby I will never live it down. I promise I will do better next time and be able to give you more detail as to how I did the project. I was so shocked that I had left over pieces I forgot to take notes of the process:)
Thank-you for stopping by my blog and keeping my little secret:)
Happy Crafting and may you not end up with spare parts!!
Don't forget to go back to My Cricut Craft Room to see all the great projects from my very talented Design Team Sisters!!!! Also Remember you can purchase all things Cricut from

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley!! Your boxes turned out sooo cute! Love those papers you chose for them, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, you boxes came out great, no matter whether you have extra pieces or not! We'll keep the secret! I wish there were better directions with those cartridges...so frustrating, but it sounds like the newer carts will be better!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. just signed up as your newest follower...from http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley, these turned out lovely. Great Job sweetie!
    :)
    Jessica S
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! So cute!!! You did a really nice job!

    Jodie R
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...