Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Theme Day Thursday with My Cricut Craft Room

Welcome to another Theme Day Thursday With My Cricut Craft Room!!
This week my project from the box of doom!! For those of you that don't know what that is it is Ugly paper that get thrown in our boxes from Erica when we miss a post or when she is being funny :)
Now on this project I used the following cartridges:
Flower Shoppe and Winter Woodland.
Here is my project then I will tell you how I made it and covered up some of the ugly:)
Now to be honest I only felt that one piece of the set was ugly but it is amazing how just the right Cricut cut and a little Diamond stickles can hide ugly!! LOL
My flower is the Daisy Cut from Flower Shoppe. I did 3 inch and 2 inch cuts to give it fullness. Then I used my I top and made the brad from the same paper group. The Warm Winter Wishes cut is from Cricut Cartridge Winter Woodlands. I did the standard cut in Ugly paper then the shadow cut in pink. I did the cut at 3 inches.
After putting the words together I used Diamond Stickles to
shhh don't tell Erica:) hide the ugly and it was ugly!
I used a pink ink pad to ink the edges of some of the flower petals to have it blend in a little better.
Thank-you for stopping in and I love comments:)
Now you will want to go back to My Cricut Craft Room to see all of the amazing projects by my Design Team Sisters. I am not the only one with a box of doom project :) Also check out Erica's store for great Provo Craft deals and a huge selection of cartridges and cuttlebug items!!!
Here is that link:

7 comments:

  1. This sure does not seem to be from the box of doom...you did so well at Hiding Ugly! LOL!
    Can't wait to see the "Doom" I get! YAY!
    Cute card, Shelley!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT SiS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful, can't find ugly anywhere on it. TFS
    Ava DT Sister, MCCR
    http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job hiding the ugly! LOL The card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! Your card makes me want winter back now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the "ugly" papers.lol. actually love the flower and the stickles!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT sister
    and follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Shelley. I would love to know what the ugly paper looked like, lol. TFS, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely hid the ugly, cause I don't see.. awesome job using the BOD papers..
    hugs
    Nanné
    MCCR DT sister

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...