Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tiny Princess


Hi everyone! For the first time in a very long time I actually had a whole day to scrapbook. I will be posting 1 each day for the next 3 days.
This one is of my newest Granddaughter who was just 2 weeks old in this layout.

I used a mix of products on this layout.
Paper is 3 Bugs in a rug
The doily flowers are by creative charms
The lace is Websters Pages
The 3 layouts are now in Shadow Boxes above my fireplace. I thought it would be a great way to display updated photos of them on a regular basis and I can just transfer them into the scrapbooks as I switch them out. Which will also keep me up to date in both girls books. I used Shadow boxes so the flowers and other embellishments would not get smashed by the glass.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...