Monday, October 10, 2011

Celebrate Life

This is the 2nd layout in my series of 3 and is of my first born granddaughter. This little girl is so full of life and is a major ham for the camera! When I had the pleasure of spending 2 weeks with them this summer we had alot of fun having tea parties and we continue to have them on skype. I grew up having tea parties with my Grandma and will keep that tradition going with my own grandchildren even if it is on skype. She also loves to bake with her mommy and daddy so I purchased the little baker outfit she has on in the second photo.
The products used in this layout:
Celebrate Life Paper Websters Pages
Green Lace Websters Pages which is available for purchase here.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Websters-Pages-Floral-Threads-Trim-/250887833550?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6a1487ce
Tea Pot, Cup and cupcake are Kaisercraft Candy Lane.

Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...