Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beautiful You

This is the final layout of my series of 3. This is a pic of my 2 favorite little people together taken this summer at a park across the street from their home. The products used in this layout are:
Paper, Fabric Tag, Fabric Ribbon, velvet and lace trim and stick pin are all Websters Pages
Flowers and Butterflies are Prima.
White lace is Kaiser craft and is available here http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kaiser-Craft-Lace-White-/250748675829?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a61c926f5
I really love the Websters pages. It just has that homey old fashioned look that I love to work with. Paper Patch Crafts does have a prebuy going on on the Face Book fan page and here is that link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150299325507186.338487.184726517185&type=3
I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!
If you are a follower of my blog and I have not followed yours please email me a link to your blog at scrapbookingforfun@msn.com and I will become a follower!

Shelley

1 comment:

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...