Sunday, October 30, 2011

Baby Layout Challenge :)

To start with here is the link to our challenge blog http://paperpatchcraftsdesignteam.blogspot.com/
Use Mr. linky to post a link to your blog that directs us to your creation. If you don't have a blog post your entry on the fanpage and we will take care of it for you :) Now on to the fun stuff :))



Hi everyone! The Paper Patch Craft challenge this week is being hosted by me and here is what I would like you to do!!






The challenge for this week is to make a baby layout. You can use any product you want but the layout needs to be baby boy or baby girl. It needs to be a layout made for this challenge. A winner will be chosen with a random generator. You have until midnight on November 5th
My example is pictured above and I used MLYB Snuggle bug line that is available in the store! Here is the link to that product http://stores.ebay.com/Paper-Patch-Crafts/_i.html?_nkw=snugglebug&submit=Search&_sid=711701473
I also provided at the top of the post the picture of the prize that Anne has provided. It is


MLYB Snugglebug Boy Shrink Film . This package contains 11 pieces. You can color, ink, or leave plain these embellishments.


I hope all of you will come play along with us!! I look forward to seeing lots of cute creations!!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute layout!

    You are the winner of my giveaway for the My Memories Software!!

    I'll be in touch soon :)

    Congrats,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...