Saturday, October 29, 2011

Anniversary Card take 2






A huge thank-you to Anne and Denise for helping me tweak this!! You both are awesome! It is even more fantastic that they helped me not in person but through facebook! The improved version is on the left :)

Hi everyone, November 1st is our wedding anniversary and every year I make my husbands card. He saves all of them and loves them more than any gift I could purchase for him. So with that being said I want this card to be perfect! So I need your help and suggestions to tweak this card. I tend to over think them sometimes and add too much and I know alot of you are spectacular card makers and I would love to hear your suggestions:)






On this card for the sentiment I used a Pink by design stamp from the To the moon set. I love that stamp set! Here is a link to that set http://www.pinkbydesignstore.com/To-the-Moon.html






I created my own doilie flower by gathering a piece of Websters pages trim together and placing a Bobunny fall trinket in the center. The papers are kaiser Craft. The pearls are Bobunny. The craft colored lace is by kaisercraft and here is the link to it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kaiser-Craft-Lace-Natural-/250748676834?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a61c92ae2. Here is a link also to the Bobunny trinkets! I think she sold out on the fall ones but she has others! http://stores.ebay.com/Princess-Crop-Shoppe/_i.html?_nkw=trinkets&submit=Search&_sid=40812442






Any suggestions are welcome!!!






Have a wonderful Halloween weekend!






Shelley

3 comments:

  1. I would say the problem lies in the white space. If you could move the tag and the flower closer together, it would be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley your husband will love this card. It is BEAUTIFUL.

    "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"

    Dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is great! I like things centered so I would center the sentiment on the white, but that's just me.

    If you'd like to stop by my blog, I'm having a giveaway!

    Tanya
    www.scrappylandusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...