Friday, May 16, 2014

Flash back Friday with Pinque Peacock


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Flash Back Friday with Pinque Peacock

Now here is a close up of the beautiful
Embellishments from Pinque Peacock

I contacted Jessica and asked for baby girl and boy blooms
and buttons and did she deliver or what!!
I was so excited about the colors and designs! This is just a
small sample of what she came up with.
On this card I used:
The ribbon that I used is 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card! Beautiful colors and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on your splendid swirl and the embossing is beautiful on the card, loving all of the elements..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...