Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Celebrating with 3 Girl Jam

Hi and happy Wednesday 3 Girl JAM fans!!!
It is my pleasure to post as a guest designer today for 3 Girl JAM!!! I hope you have joined the party!!!
If not here is your link !
PARTY
Since this month is all about Celebration at 3 Girl JAM I have created a Birthday Card. Here it is:
On this card I embossed a card stock mat then took a smaller piece of card stock and covered it with fabric.
Then I faux stitched with a black photo safe pen. Next I adhered the fabric and  the embossed mat together.
My next step was to make my bow with my so easy to work with 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon. I then used a Maya Road canvas tag and stamped the sentiment onto it then inked the edges and attached it to the card. I used  pop dots to attach it all to my card base.
As you can tell I am a HUGE fan of 3 Girl JAM Crinkle ribbon and the bow maker! I love having a perfect bow every time. You will also find a tutorial on the 3 girl JAM blog to show you how to use it.

This is a double bow but the possibilities with this great tool are endless!
If you want perfect bows every time this is the product for you!!
Here is a close up of the bow

Thank-you for stopping by my blog today!!! Be sure to visit 3 Girl JAM and also jump over to the
 Event Page and join the party!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Shelley.... your card is BREATH TAKING!... Love the colors.... absolutely GORGEOUS! You ROCKED it girl! :)
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley your card is beautiful! Love the idea of using fabric on cardstock! The colors are very pretty in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good golly this card is a beauty, Shelley! Congratulations on your Guest Designer post over at 3GJ! They sure know how to party it up, don't they?! Thanks for sharing the details with such lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Shelly!! Thank you so much for being such a fabulous Guest Designer! :)
    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower, thought I would stop by to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love my bow holder! Fabulous tool! Beautiful project, you are so talented

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...