Sunday, May 19, 2013

Colors of Summer with Pinque Peacock

pinquepeacockbadge

Hello everyone! This month we are celebrating the Colors of Summer at Pinque Peacock.
I love the beautiful bright colors of summer. They are happy feel good colors :)
So here is my first picture which is a close up of the embellishments!


The Live, Laugh Love is a Websters Pages Cameo. The cute little butterflies are Dew Drops. The Ribbon is A Muse and if you are interested in the ribbon contact me:) Now for the awesome stuff!!!
The cute pink and white Splendid Swirl  in size small is from the awesome Pinque Peacock Shop.
Then we have the cute Felt Poppers the one on my project is in light green and is the small size. If you don't see what you want then contact Jessica because she does do custom orders if she has the materials on hand!! The pin is a beautiful emerald green and is unfortunately is no longer in stock. But there are many other beautiful pins available so check it out at Pinque Peacock. Now here is the full card


The card base is 4 3/4 square. the Flower is a Cricut Cut from the Everyday Cards cartridge and I out lined the flower in Liquid Pearls. Thank-you for stopping by today!!!

1 comment:

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...