Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WYEGW with My Cricut Craft Room


Welcome to Would you ever guess Wednesday with My Cricut Craft Room!
Todays challenge was to make a coloring page. This was a super easy challenge because Santa's Village which is a Imagine cartridge has 3 black and white pages provided. You can see it in craftroom pictured below.


To get this to fit the page I set it to 11 inches and it was the perfect size.
I then just changed the setting in craftroom to print only. I have to say I love my Imagine machine and am sad to see them discontinued:((( I love to have the ability to print and cut all in one machine.

You could also use this cartridge in your E2 machine and use a cricut marker or gel pen in place of the blade.
Thank-you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to go back to My Cricut Craft Room to see what my DT sisters have created for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...