Thursday, December 20, 2012

Countdown to Christmas, Snowman Theme


Welcome to theme day thursday with My Cricut Craft Room!
The theme of the day is Snowman :))
Here are my Cricut Craft Rooms screen shots!


This is the completed card:)

On this Card I used a craftroom exclusive card and it was Card 1 and I cut it at 7.50 inches.
I then used Santa's Village to cut the Snowman.
I took a white cardstock and ran it through my Creative Station and attached it to the inside of the blue card sticky side up. I then sprinkled glitter and patted it down and gently shook the excess off! It is hard to see but it worked great on the snowflakes. I then attached the snowman and he was cut at 4 inches. I used Liquid pearls to add a little dimention to him. The Merry Christmas is a sticker. Craft Room has some amazing individual cuts for the Imagine and Expression and they are really affordable!
Be sure to go back to My Cricut Craft Room to see what my design team sisters have for you.
This will be my last December post for MCCR so
Happy Ho;lidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...