Thursday, November 29, 2012

Theme Day Thursday with My Cricut Craft Room



Welcome the theme this week was to make a card and email it to someone! Pictured below is the screen shot of my cuts in Cricut Craft Room.


As you can see I did not use all of the cuts in my project. This is from Christmas Wish and all of these cuts are 1 of 4 options you have on the cartridge. My cut setting was 7.00 inches and I cut the borders down to fit my card. The great thing about this cartridge is that you get all the elements you need for a card or layout with 1 single click of the mouse!! I did add 2 snowflakes from Winter Lace. So if you are in need of a quick and easy card or layout for Christmas then this cartridge would be perfect!!

Be sure to go back to My Cricut Craft Room to see all of the projects that my
 Design Team Sisters have made. Thank-you for visiting my blog today and
Happy Holidays

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Shelley! I love the pink background ...love the non traditional colors!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly your card is super cute! I love the colors. Great job on the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shelley, I really love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...