Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Websters Pages Girl Land with Paper Patch Crafts

Welcome to another product reveal from Paper Patch Crafts.
I received a beautiful Line in the mail from Anne at paper Patch Crafts
Websters Pages Girl Land and Websters Pages Clean and Simple as well as some beautiful Trims and embellishments. These are 3 items that I made using the lines!!



This line was a pleasure to work with and the colors are so beautiful!!!
You can find these items in her ebay store and here is that link
You are also going to want to check out the projects from my 2 design team sisters and here are those links

I love to see your comments!!!
Have a great crafty day!!
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...