Sunday, June 10, 2012

Travel Challenge Card for Paper Patch Crafts


Hi everyone! This card was created for a challenge for Paper Patch Crafts and is based off a sketch that was provided and the theme was travel. The beautiful papers and embellishments are available at Paper Patch Crafts and here is that link
Paper Patch Crafts Store


The products that I used from the store are:
Prima Natures Garden 6x6 Paper and the wooden buttons and ticket are from the same line. The pretty orange trim is Websters Pages. Yummy stuff to work with!! I love the wood embellies!!!


The Hot Air Balloon is a cut from Cricut cartridge Every Day Pop up Cards and was cut at 4 inches using the layering feature. The tag is a cut from Cricut Imagine Cartridge Enjoy the seasons. I did the tag in Cricut Craft room so I was able to change the colors and add the little saying on to the card. I am a cricut craft room lover!!!
The other products I used were Liquid Pearls in platinum and cantaloupe. The twine is Trendy Twine which is my favorite twine!! Here is a link to her store: Trendy Twine

Now here is the link to the challenge and below that will be a pic of the awesome prize!!! Paper Patch Crafts Challenges
Here is the pic of the prize :) This fabulous stamp set!!
 I love to here what all of you have to say so please leave me a comment and if you haven't joined my blog please do so I can keep you updated on all the new challenges and fun!!!
Have a great crafty day!!!
Shelley 
Now here are all of the Important Links Again:
Paper Patch Crafts Challenge
Paper Patch Crafts Store
Trendy Twine

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely card! New follower here from Ginger Snaps! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...