Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Prima Doodle-Deux collection with Paper patch Crafts

Welcome! Thank-you for stopping by to look at the projects that I made using the Prima Doodle-deux line! This is a beautiful spring/ summer line and is available right now at



Every item that you see on these projects are available in Anne's store including the Websters Pages Lace the beautiful flowers, die cuts and embellishments! The wood embellishments are so much fun to work with :) Please be sure to check out the projects from my amazing Design Team Sisters and here are those links .Shelley Toney  http://heartstring-designs.blogspot.com


Please come and visit us on The Paper Patch Crafts Face Book Page! Here is that link!
I hope you have a wonderful Craft filled day!!!
Shelley


2 comments:

  1. This line was so fun to work with! Love what you've created!!!! Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute projects!! :) Lovin those papers and products. Happy to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...