Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Paper Patch Crafts Design Team Post




These projects were created with Yummy Websters Pages Trim, Prima Almanac 6x6 paper stack and Prima Nature Garden embellishments. I love colorful and beautiful trims and Websters Pages fits that bill just look at the rich colors in the lace on the cards above. The Prima papers in the Almanac Line have a vintage look to them and make the perfect back drop for your vintage projects. The nature garden flowers, wood embellishments and resins are outstanding!! I loved working with the rein bench pictured in card #2 and the wood buttons and tickets are just beautiful. Here is a link to Anne's store where you can find these fabulous lines!!  Paper Patch Crafts  Come join us on facebook too!! Anne always has a challenge going on! Here is the facebook group link Paper Patch Crafts On Facebook Be sure to check out the other projects made with these fabulous lines on my Design team sisters blogs and here are those links:






Both of these ladies are very talented and you won't want to 
miss the amazing projects they created with these lines!!!


Have a great Crafty day!!!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...