Monday, June 4, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday with My Cricut Craft Room



Welcome to Card Creating Tuesday. This week it is Graduation Cards. On my card I used, A Child's Year, Paper Lace, Flower Shoppe and Graduation. Here is the Pic of my card.


For the Girl holding the book I used A Child's Year and the cut is at 3 inches I did the same cut using the shadow feature.
The flowers are 1 inch cuts from the Flower Shoppe Cartridge.
The scalloped oval is from Paper Lace and was cut at 4 inches. On this project I left the oval on my mat and using Craft Room I added lettering from Plantin School Book using the Chomas Gel Pen Holder and a gold gel pen.I have to say that it is a wonderful easy way to add perfectly formed lettering to your projects and so easy. The lettering was set at 1/2 inch. You can purchase the Chomas adjustable gel pen holder from Erica's Store. She also has a huge selection of Cricut Cartridges at really reasonable prices. The ribbon was also purchased from Erica. The rhinestones are Bo Bunny and the Flourish is Prima. The scroll was cut at 1 inch in the regular cut and the shadow cut. I used a gold shimmer ink pad to ink the scroll. I used a star embossing folder to emboss my back round and then carefully ran the gold ink pad over the embossing to create the gold stars. I outlined the oval with Perfect Pearls Petal Pink which are also available in Erica's Store. I know this isn't what people would normally think of as a graduation card but it will fit the outstanding young lady I made it for. I hope you enjoyed seeing my card! Please leave a comment I love hearing what you have to say. Don't forget to head back to My Cricut Craft Room to see all of the other great projects from my design team sisters!!
Have a great crafty day:)
Shelley
Be sure to check out Erica's Room on Facebook and the challenge blog for great ways to win awesome products!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Shelly!! Thanks for reminding us about using the Gel Pens!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Love the colors you used!
    Lisa
    MCCR DT
    http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...