Monday, May 7, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday with My Cricut Craftroom



Welcome to Card Creating Tuesday With My Cricut Craft room!!
This week it is all about roses. Here is a picture of my card then I will tell you all about it :)


I made the roses with my Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge. The Roses are on page 14 in your flower shoppe booklet. I started with heart2 as my base. I cut the larger roses at 2 inches. I cut the base 3 times and used Glubers to adhere them together. I then cut individual petal and inserted them between the base layers with score tape. The pink one I spritzed with water and crinkled the petal up and allowed them to dry. I then pulled the petals apart carefully until I had the look I wanted. Then I stuck a bling brad in the center. I them gave the petals a coat of Glossy accents to give it just a little more stiffness and a light shine. The Lavender Rose was done exactly the same way accept I started with white card stock and spritzed it with Purple Metallic Maya Mist then followed all the same steps. The smaller roses were cut at 1 inch and were done the same way. The Hello word bubble was an item I just had in my supplies. The butterflies are a prima product and so are the leaves. I love my flower shoppe cartridge and if you love flowers on your projects as much as I do I would pop over to Erica's store and grab up that cartridge!! Here is the link to her store:
Erica's Craft Rooms Store
Be sure to go back to My Cricut Craft Room to see more Rose cards. My Design Team Sisters are very talented and you will want to see all of there amazing cards!!!
Thank-you for stopping by and please leave a comment! I love to here from you :)

Have a great crafty day!!
Shelley

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the colors and those sweet little butterflies.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your flowers! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the flowers.
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley these flowers are so gorgeous. Thanks for the detailed instructions. Mary M

    http;//Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the soft colors!
    Miranda:)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! The flowers turned out great!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flowers I really need this cartridge.

    MCCR DT, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...