Saturday, March 10, 2012

My first board book using the Beautiful new prima Embellishments

My First attempt at a board book!!!


For this project I used a Kaiser Craft board book and painted it with Adirondack Paint dobbers.
Then I used Paper from Websters Pages and they are available here :http://stores.ebay.com/Paper-Patch-Crafts?_rdc=1 All of the embellishments and flowers are Prima and also are available at Paper Patch Crafts. So is all of the trim used and I believe it is all Webster's pages. This book was a challenge for me and I discovered that I have no patience for drying time. This line was a joy to work with and I love every flower and embellishment in it!!LOL Hope everyone likes it and has a wonderful crafty day!!!




























2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Shelley!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! You did great with everything I love all the colors. The cover is so pretty too!! I've never made one of these looks super nice and I'm sure you will enjoy otbfor years to come!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...