Sunday, September 25, 2011

Websters Pages PreBuy

Hi everyone! I had the pleasure of working with some Websters Pages Items From Paper Patch Crafts and Anne is doing a pre buy on it right now!! I love this line of products and it has been a long time since I have felt that was about a line. Here is a link to this great opportunity to purchase some of these awesome items!!! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150299325507186.338487.184726517185&type=1

Check it out and have a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. SO very pretty! I love the papers used! Thank you so much!
    Lisa
    summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...