Saturday, September 17, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge



Paper Patch Crafts is having a Christmas card challenge on there fan page!






Here is my entry into the contest


I used Cricut Imagine cuts from Enjoy the seasons and the snowflakes are from winter lace.


The paper and trinket are BoBunny.

The stitching tape can be purchased from PaperPatch Crafts as well as the Kaisercraft lace


I distressed the edges then inked them with vintage photo ink.


Nothing says holiday season to me more than snowmen and snow flakes!!

I also used stickles glitter glue and Bobunny rhinestones.


Happy Crafting everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...