Monday, July 4, 2011

Lily Birthday Cards




Happy 4th of July everyone!!


I created these 2 birthday cards yesterday for upcoming family Bdays.

The lillies were made with 3 different Mcgill punches. I used plain white cardstock and inked the edges with a Marvy marker. I used chalk to color the lily petals then a fine point marker for the dark dots.

The Hummingbird and the Happy Birthday cut on the orange card are Cricut Imagine cuts from the Lori's garden cartridge. I just went in and changed the colors a bit.

The pink lily card has a standard tag cut from the Imagine machine that comes already loaded then I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment. The butterfly is a cut from the Elegant edges cartridge but I used the lori's garden cartridge to color in the butterfly. The pink rhinestones are Kaisercraft and so are the card bases.

Hope everyone is having a happy and safe holiday!!


2 comments:

  1. so adorable. love the flowers and bird. u r one talented lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty and delicate. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for joining the fun at http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/
    huga
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...