Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hubbys Fathers Day Card



Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a nice Fathers Day Weekend!!

I finally completed the outside of my hubbys card and decided to post it. He does not spend time on the internet so he will never see it before tomorrow.

I used the imagine and papertrey cardstock. The card is Papertrey but the cuts were done on the imagine with white cardstock and RGB codes for papertrey colors so I could get it all to blend. The grass I filled with pattern color from the snapshot nature Imagine cartridge as well as the wood pattern on the sign. I have decided that I love my Imagine and the Cricut Craftroom when it is working!! lol The squirrels and the sign are from the Cricut Campout Cartridge. The Blue accent shape is a stock image on the Imagine machine.


Have a great weekend and Happy Scraping!!



1 comment:

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...