Saturday, May 14, 2011

Make Your Own Carnations!

I learned how to do these cute little flowers by watching a tutorial that Linn a fellow blogger and Patch follower was kind enough to provide so here is that link:



I did try a couple other ways to do these also and will share that info with you too.

The purple bloom I used Maya Mist in Metallic Purple instead of Ink and water.

The Maya Mist is available in Annes store and here is that link to her store front:



The 2 multi colored blooms I simply used Cardstock with a print on it and water.

Check out Linns tutorial to learn how to do these! It is simple and you can customize the blooms to fit your color scheme on your layouts or cards and it is fun to see your results too!!

Happy Carnation Making!!

1 comment:

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...