Monday, May 30, 2011

Cricut Imagine



I received the Cricut Imagine as a gift from my hubby. I have to say this machine is a challenge.



The jury is still out on how I feel about this one. I do most of my designs on design studio which does not work with the imagine. It has a nice screen on it but my sight is not what it used to be.



I am hoping that the Cricut Craft Room will be open to all of us soon. I have alot to learn on this new machine and it is a little intimidating. One thing that I did learn is that the machine will not just cut if you have an imagine cartridge still in the machine. Of course I freaked out because I thought it was broken! lol After I calmed down I decided to trouble shoot a little on my own and pulled out the imagine cartridge and presto it worked!! LOL



The picture posted above was a challenge card for Paper Patch Crafts and was my first item done with the imagine. It is really basic but we have to start somewhere!! I will post

creations as I go and also anything that I learn on my journey with the Cricut Imagine!!
Happy Scraping!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice cupcakes. I wish I had a cupcake right about now.

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...