Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hummingbird Valentine


Hi everyone! I spent some time today working on a Valentine for my Mom. We share the love for Hummingbirds. We both have feeders out year round and have hummingbirds that do come visit it all winter long. In this project I used:


Kaiser Craft English Rose Collection

Card stock is Papertrey

Flower is Prima
The lace is Prima


The hummingbird is a Cricut Cut from Lyrical Letters
The Valentines cut is also from a cricut cartridge Love Struck 2010


I first cut it out on Clear Craft Plastic and used Stickles glitter glue to do the outline. Then I cut it again on the Kaiser Craft English Rose Paper and attached the 2 pieces.

I learned the clear plastic trick from Anne at PaperPatch crafts on a tutorial on her blog.

I attached the hummingbird with 3D glue dots to the card .

It was fun to do and I hope everyone likes it :)

Happy Scraping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...