Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blue Brown and Lime Green Challenge


Anne at Paper Patch Crafts is having another Challenge and here is the link:



This challenge was to use a pagemaps sketch that she has provided and the colors

Brown, Lime green and blue. I have to say that color combo was a definate challenge for me!! LOL The picture is of a much younger me burying my baby sisters feet in the sand. As you can see I am much older than my sisters. It is a picture that she loves and posted so I decided to use it on her Birthday card. Here is my take on the challenge I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...