Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Snowman card for a winter card challenge at the patch


Hi, Anne at PaperPatch Crafts has a winter card challenge going on. Stop by her facebook group page and join in on the fun!! Here is the link to her fan page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maurertown-VA/Paper-Patch-Crafts/184726517185?ref=mf


The snowman is a cricut cut from Doodlecharms. Out of all of the cuts from Carts that I tried I just was not happy with them so I posted to the group and a wonderful member posted to try Doodlecharms and it was perfect! I never would have looked on that cartridge without her helpful suggestion!
The scarf as you can see is made with fibers. They are easy to manipulate on a small item like the snowman. I put a snowflake brad through it to hold it in place. I used pink chalk to give her pink cheeks. An artist I am not so the eyes are not perfect but I still like her!!

Snowflake paper is Imaginisce Frosted Window
Cardstock is Papertrey
Snowflakes are glitter cardstock and I used the When its cold outside cricut cartridge then placed a glitter brad through the cuts to hold them together.
Let it Snow Sticker is MLYB and is available in Annes store.
Blue Ribbon was purchased at Michaels many moons ago
I outlined my snowlady in stickles glitter glue in pearl sparkle.

Have a wonderful day and come on over to the patch to participate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...