Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another Holiday Card


Here is another Winter/Holiday card that was fun to do.
In this one I used:

SEI Christmas Mint Paper for the backround.
I used a 4 inch coaster and covered it in MLYB Christmas Delight Frosty Flurries Cardstock.
( Both the coasters and the MLYB are available at Paper Patch Crafts )


Solid Cardstocks are PaperTreyInk

The cuts are from Cricut Cartridges Winter Frolic and Very Merry Tags


Wood peppermint is from Michaels

I inked the edges of the circle and the white cardstock.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley~
    I am now your newest stalker! I really REALLY do love this card!
    Come visit my blog sometime, I love new stalkers!
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    Bonnie C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie! I did join your blog.
    Thank-you for the compliment on my card. It is my favorite winter card so far!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...