Saturday, July 3, 2010

My latest Design Team Box From PaperPatchCrafts. It is all about Daisyds Summer line!







Here is my latest design team items for Paper Patch Crafts



All of the printed paper and embellishments are available at Paper Patch Crafts. The card stock is from Papertrey ink. The printed paper, cardstock stickers and rubons are all Daisyds. I always enjoy the design team items that Anne provides. It gives me a chance to try items that are sometimes outside my comfort zone! Thinking outside the box is a good thing and it is the only way you will grow as a cardmaker or scrapbooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...