Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Halloween Mail Box

Hi everyone!! I have neglected my blog for a long time and it is time to get back on track!!
So for my first post I have a Halloween Mail Box.
This was a lot of fun to do.
First I took a chipboard mail box by Darice and painted the body black with acrylic paint.
On the lid edge and back edge I used yellow acrylic paint.
On side 1 pictured here
I used a super cute file from Kadoodle Bug Designs. Here is a link to that file
On the other side is another cute cut but I am not sure who created it.
This is for my daughters family so I added their last name.
On the ends I used Doodle bug designs Halloween paper and a cute ghost cut. I then added the pumpkin ribbon. I used Matte Mod Podge to attach all of the papers and cuts then added a thin coat to the whole project to make it a little more durable. Here is a picture of 1 end both are the same.

Thank-you for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...