Friday, May 30, 2014

Smile with Pinque Peacock

Hi everyone! Today I am posting for Pinque Peacock!!
The theme is anything goes :) Well I love to make cards. So I have 2 to share with you today. Here is the first one.

I bet you can see the perfect Pinque Peacock items on this card!
We have a Layered Garden Beauty that was just the perfect addition to this card. We also have that beautiful light blue Pearl stick pin. The blue and green bling in the corners are also from the Pinque Peacock shop!!!!! 

Now the 2nd card I used the tag I made for the tag challenge at the Pinque Peacock Challenge Blog.

Do you spy the cute purple pearl and butterfly pin?
I also used a couple of the Viva glitter and a pearl pen also available at Pinque Peacock!
Thank-you for dropping by today!! 
Happy crafting :)

11 comments:

  1. I just love your card and tag.. the PP goodies go perfect with that gorgeous paper..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shelley! I love how you combined the colors on each and adore the added tag from your previous project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty pretty! Love the combination of colors, and everyone knows I am a Pinque Person . . . the colors really stand out for me. Love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! You did an awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two cards are spectacular! Love your wonderful choice of papers to correspond with the PP goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these Shelley and the "smile" card sure brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are gorgeous, love all the pretties you used and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelley, your cards are always soooo pretty! Thanks for everything you do for us girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful! The papers are SO so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that wonderful smile cut out, both are fabulous project so cheerful and colorful

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...