Monday, March 3, 2014

Capture Joy

Capture Joy

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I am posting for Pinque Peacock 
My project today is totally different for me and my first time doing a altered box.
I will be doing more though because it is a lot of fun!!! I started with a cute Heart Box from
I painted it with acrylic paint in a pretty fuchsia color then I stamped the hummingbird using a pearl acrylic paint instead of ink. I used the cute little capture joy stamp that came with the humming bird and stamped it in black ink. Now here is the pic and then we go into more details :)

Now you have a great view of the Pinque Peacock Pleated Petal, Cute Button, and of course that fabulous Pin!!!!! The beautiful metal corner is from Miriams Crafting Supplies and that Metal Heart that is layered onto the tip of the heart is from Pinque Peacock. The cream pearls are from my stash and the teal bling is my old friend Stickles Glitter Glue.
Thank-you for stopping in today and please stop in and say hi on my blog!!!!


3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful box I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a marvelous job on your "first" box, Shelley…looks like you're a pro to me. That ribbon with the dangles is so lovely! This is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your heart box, you did an amazing job on it!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...