Monday, February 3, 2014

 
Think Spring 
Hi everyone! It is my day to post for Pinque Peacock :)
I don't know about all of you but I am so ready for Spring!!! So I have a card today that has a touch of spring to brighten up the Birthday Girl's day!
Here is the card then I will tell you where to find the great embellishments on my card!
 
The cute little flowers are Pinque Peacock Layered garden beauties some are 2 layers of felt and some are fabric and felt. Now remember that you can put in a fabric or color request! Jessica will always do what she can to make you a happy customer!!!
The next Pinque Peacock item is a beautiful Pearl Stick Pin. This pin has a really cute little silver flower bead on it too. You will be jumping for joy when the new Spring lines come out!!!
The silver corners are from Miriams Crafting Supplies. Unfortunately I don't remember where the tear drop gems came from. The doilie is available just about anywhere or you can make your own by hand or with a Die cut machine.
Thank-you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm more than ready for spring…your card helps make the waiting easier! This is so beautiful Shelley, love the lavender shades and those metallic corner pieces are GREAT! So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, I love the colors and the bling

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...