Welcome to the Shrooms and Blooms Blog Hop!
If you arrived here from Angela's Blog, then you are on the right track! If you just stopped by and would like to start at the beginning, please go to Jenn's Blog.
We are so happy to have you join us today! You won't want to miss out on any of these whimsical mushroom projects!
One grand prize winner will win a the goodies pictured at your first stop Jenn's Blog)! Please be a follower and leave a comment at all of the stops in the hop for the chance to win. There will also be other blog candy along the way! Make sure you return to Jenn's Blog and link up to be in the drawing for the goodies :)
All of my cuts were done in Cricut Craft Room and were cut with my Imagine machine.
The cartridge used was Imagine Nursery Tales. I added liquid pearls and Glitter to make it pop:)) Now here is the full line up!!
- Jenn http://
scraphappensembellishit.blogspo t.com/ start here
- Heather http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
- Angela http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
- Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
- Tara http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/
- Tammy http://cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com/
- An'Jenic /http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
- Norma http://lilhoneybeestudios.blogspot.com/
- Kim http://rydenkim.blogspot.com/
- Tess http://sassycricutcrafting.com/
- Robin http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
- Melissa http://mywatermelonmoon.com
- Jennie http://jenscrapstoo.blogspot.com/
- Jenn http://
scraphappensembellishit.blogspo t.com/ blog candy link up