Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room Card Creating Tuesday



Welcome to My Cricut Craft Rooms Card Creating Tuesday!
We had to do a fathers day card for this week.  This is for my father in law who always seems to grill something on Father's day. On this card I used Cricut Fathers Day Cartridge and the Cricut Imagine Industrial Glow as well as the Good Old Days Cartridge. I cut the Fathers Day Oval in 2 layers at 2 inches I used my imagine machine so I was able to flood the white card stock with color from Industrial glow. I used 1 print on the lettering and another print on the oval base I did cut another oval to place my grill cut on. The Grill cut is from The good Old days cartridge.I then outlined the ovals with Liquid Pearls and finished the card with a bright red bow.
You can find liquid pearls and Cricut Cartridges as well as 1000's of other products in Erica's store and here is that link:
She runs sales on a pretty regular basis. She also does challenges every month with fantastic prizes and here is the link to the challenge: Erica's Craft Room Challenges
Well I hope you enjoyed my card .  To see all the other great cards that my wonderful Design Team Sisters have made please go back to  My Cricut Craft Room 
Have a wonderful creative week!
Shelley

4 comments:

  1. Shelley, great card! I love the background paper!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, perfect for father's day

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the grill Shelley. I love how you worked the Imagine into this card. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great father's day card Shelley. Im sure your FIL will love it if he grills alot...
    TFS!
    Claire
    My Cricut Craftroom DTM
    www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...