Welcome to My Cricut Craft Rooms 100 cartridge blog hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons. Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/ Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and yesterday to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today. Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday! Now you should have come to my blog from my fellow My Cricut Craft room Design Team Sisters blog and here is that link in case you got lost a long the way :)
A special thank you to this weekend's Blog Hop Sponsor.
The Scrapbooking Queen
In honor of her Birthday she launched her stamp line.....
Each day we have one set of stamps to give away. You can also purchase them in her store and enter to win the Silhoueete Cameo that she is giving away. She has Action Wobbles, Royal Twine, and foam squares in her store.http://www.thescrapbookingqueen-royalshoppe.blogspot.com/
Also Erica put a ton of items on sale in Erica's Craft Room. ALL Cricut $33 or less. Copic Markers 25% off and more tomorrow.
On this project I used:
Floral Embellished, Potpourri Basket, and Imagine cartridge Floral emporium.
I started by rounding the edges to give it a finished look and faux stitched around my base with a white gel pen. I then glued down my largest tag centering it as much as possible. I then attached the 2 smaller tags to use as the back drop for my flower and butterfly. I then put a small brad in to hold it together and used perfect Pearls to outline it and cover the brad. The butterfly is a cut from Potpourri Basket and I cut it at 1 and 1/2 inches. It is a clear cut using Graphix clear cut plastic. You will need to use the multi cut feature and cut it twice. I then used perfect pearls to outline the butterfly. The leaves are actually rain drop that I cut at 1 inch from the Potpourri Cartridge then used perfect pearls to outline them. The Best Wishes Sentiment is from the phrase feature on the Florals Embellished Cartridge and I did it in layers. I love color and normally use pretty bold colors and I love to bling projects up. Thank-you for joining us this weekend and good luck on Erica's drawing!! Next you will go to Cheries Blog and here is that link:
Now here is the full line up in case you get lost along the way.
1. Start My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
2. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
3. doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com/ -
5. pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
6. heather f - http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
7. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
8. claire r http://www.threewaterscreations.com/
10. Ericas’ Project http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
11. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
12. heather e http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com/
13. gloria c http://craftnthings.blogspot.com/
14. Vickie M - http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com/
15. lisa carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
16. claire s http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/
17. Deirdre http://glitteredroses.blogspot.com/
19. Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
21. kathy jo http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com/
22. Candice http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com/
23. Sara W - http://www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com/
24. Erica’s Blog candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/
Be sure to leave a comment on each blog along the way to be entered into the drawing!!!
Have a great creative Sunday!