Friday, January 27, 2012

Hello Kitty Valentine

Happy Friday everyone! I am all snuggled in in my snuggy that my in laws got me 2 years ago! First time I have opened the box and love it!! perfect for scraping!
O.k now on to the card. This one is for my oldest granddaughter Kaleah who is 3 and adores hello kitty and all the girly bling stuff. I will start off listing what I used supplies wise
Card base is in Poppy by Paper trey
Print paper is Bo Bunny gift of love
I used the sizzix big die Hello Kitty Princess The Hello kitty ribbon was purchased at joancrafts in a roll
The gorgeous pink ruffled lace is from my good friends Anne's store and here is her link http://stores.ebay.com/Paper-Patch-Crafts and here is the link to the amazing lace that I used and purchased 5 yards while getting the link for you!! LOL so hurry while you can...I am feeling greedy about it! lol It is by Websters pages and if you have girly girls it is the lace for you!! Here is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Websters-Pages-Frilly-Pink-Ruffle-Trim-/250953931416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6e051a98 FYI she has it on sale!!!

The heart button I have had forever so I can't really say where I purchased it.
The rhinestones are Bo Bunny and all the pearl and glitter are ranger glues
The twine bow on the button is trendy twine and here is the link I believe it is strawberry cupcake. http://trendytwine.bigcartel.com/product/brown-purple-blue-green-red-pink-bakers-twine-trendy-twine
Thank-you for looking and I love to hear from you!!!
Shelley

7 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE Card! I have some Hello Kitty Lovers so I think I will lift this ;) thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lift away!! Thank-you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using this idea for a valentine box. My 4 year old daughter had 3 options and she picked this. She loves pink!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...