Thursday, January 26, 2012

A fun way to use your Fab Trendy Twine!

Hi everyone!! I have been using a fantastic product called trendy twine and I love it!


I display my Nieces an Nephews school pictures in scrapbook frames and I hate to glue them down because I want to change the pictures periodically and normally I use corner punches. But this time I pulled out my beautiful Blueberry trendy twine and a paper punch and I punched holes on each side of the corners. Then I used a large needle and wrapped it around a few times then tied a bow to give it a cute finished look and I love it! You will find trendy twine on my side bar just click the link and presto you will be in twine heaven!

Have a great weekend and a crafty one too!!
Shelley











.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...