Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mom Birthday Card



I made this little card for my Moms birthday. The paper and flowers just seemed to fit her. She is a nature lover through and through :)

This card contains:

Websters Pages Paper, Ribbon and Lace the lace is beautiful and can be purchased at Paper Patch Crafts and here is that link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Websters-Pages-Sparkling-Gold-Trim-/250887828723?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6a1474f3


The Its your day fabric ticket is also Websters pages.

The leaves are prima.

Card Base is PaperTrey. I love Paper Trey cardstock it is sturdy and thick. It can with stand all kinds of embellishments and stamping.


The lace actually has an antique gold sparkle to it that is beautiful and I have used it on several projects. She also has a pretty green websters lace that I love too.


Have a great rest of your week and Happy Scraping

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...