Saturday, September 17, 2011

Flower Shoppe and Nates ABC'c Cricut Cartridges

Hi ladies!!


I have 2 duplicate cartridges sitting in front of me that need new homes!


Nates is still in the blister pack Flower Shoppe is open but has not been used and has the seal over the cartridge and has the rewards certificate of course.


This is what happens when you are overworked and tired!! lol

But I am willing to take any fair offers on them and they are both awesome cartridges!

Just contact me at :



Now I am off to do a challenge card for Paper Patch Crafts and will post it on my blog later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...