Monday, December 13, 2010

Card Challenge at the Patch


Hi everyone! Anne at PaperPatch Crafts is having another card challenge on her Facebook Fan page! There is an awesome stampset as the prize so go check it out http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paper-Patch-Crafts/184726517185


But here is my entry. I try to tell what I have used on each post but on this one I went paper crazy so I am unable to do that!! LOL


This is a birthday card using a pagemaps layout that Anne has posted. It was alot of fun! I wish I would have had more time to work with it but this time of year my time is in short supply!


Have a great night and happy scraping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...