Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Projects for the Patch







Hi everyone,



I have 3 projects to post that were made with items that Anne provided ( PaperPatchCrafts).



The line is MLYB and it is called Christmas Delight. Here is the link to Annes store!http://stores.ebay.com/Paper-Patch-Crafts/_i.html?rt=nc&_sid=711701473&_trksid=p4634.c0.m309 I

was asked to do 3 Design team projects this time and all of them were made with the Christmas Delight Papers as well as embellishments. Working with this line was alot of fun. I love the vintage look of the papers and embellishments. As you will see from the pics above I did add a little of my own stuff also. My own items were:

Some of the ribbon

Stickles Glitter Glue

Imaginisce Blue Glam rocks

Everything else was all provided by Anne from her store. If you still have cards to make go check out this wonderful MLYB line. It is amazing to work with and will make your card making or Christmas layouts a breeze!!

Happy Scraping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...