Saturday, October 30, 2010

Red Black and White Christmas Card


I am still undecided about how I feel about this Christmas card.


But I liked the color combination. I am sure some will like it and some will not.


It was still fun to do. The items used in this card was as follows:



Karen Foster Stickers


Best Creation Glitter Cardstock


Black card stock is Papertrey


Glitter Pointsettia is Available at PaperPatch Crafts on ebay


Merry Christmas embellishment is MLYB available at Paper Patch crafts also.


Gold and black ribbon was purchased at Michaels.


Gold Stickles Glitter Glue




The new MLYB Christmas line is available in Annes store now so please check it out!


I hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it. You are so very talented. I love the colors and the whole design.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...