Monday, August 16, 2010

Design challenge at Paper Patch crafts


This is my take on the latest challenge at Paper Patch Crafts on Facebook. Take a minute and check it out and maybe come and play!! The link is here on my blog!

I am just starting to purchase Fall papers and I am so looking forward to working with them in the near future. Summer has been great but I am very ready for cooler weather.
A nice warm fire, slipper socks and scrapbook time! Summer there is always something that needs to be done outside. I love the privacy of a large backyard but it is alot of work!

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...