Friday, August 6, 2010

Birthday Card


Hi everyone,
The pic posted is a birthday card that I made for my Son in law.
I used KaiserCraft Le Chateau and Peachie Keen papers
Wood leaf is KaiserCraft
Buttons : unknown
Die cut: KaiserCraft
Bday Stamp: KaiserCraft
Cardstock: Papertrey ink
Flowers: Prima
Brad: KaiserCraft
The Kaiser papers,wood leaf, die cut and the stamp can be found at PaperPatch Crafts!!

It seems that even though I tried to keep this card masculine I just can't seem to help myself I always have to add a flower :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...