Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Anne at paper patch crafts has another contest going on! Here is the link to her facebook page:


My entry is posted above.
This contest is a summer contest with animals, sunshine ,clouds and all things summer. She is giving away a roll of her totally awesome Faux Stitching tape! Say Bye Bye sewing machine!
I had alot of fun with this one. I finally pulled my design studio out and blew off the dust:) Sad but true. I had to run it through 2 cycles of firmwear updating to get it up to standard. Can you say slacker!! Everytime I use it I think now why don't I use this all the time! I fully plan on leaving it connected and ready to use!
O.k on this projest I used :
DCWV Summer Cardstock Stack ( last years)
Craft cardstock ( Paper Patch Crafts)
Stickles Glitter Glue
Prima Flowers
and Cricut Cartridges:
Stamping
Life is a beach
Paisley
Come join the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...