Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fathers Day Challenge

Hi Everyone!
This is a card I did for a Fathers Day Challenge at Paper Patch Crafts.
My Father passed away several years ago but I do a card for my hubby every year.
After all he is a Father too!
For this project I used the following products.
Cream Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned cardstock: MLYB Cardstock in clothesline sky Blue check
Love you card: My minds Eye
Lace is Prima (PaperPatch Crafts
Ribbon and lips unknown...sorry I have had them for awhile!
Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is really cute, going to have to get me a couple of those Love You tags.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments:)

I am back :) Here are a few cards that I recently made

After a very long break from blogger due to my blog being a mess when my blog designer quit hosting the blog design. I am back  With a be...